By Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
- The merely reference consultant to digital assets written particularly for the humanities
- Addresses all significant humanities disciplines in a single handy guide
- Concise structure excellent for college students, librarians, and arts researchers
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar education reference books
The twenty eighth quantity of the tutorial Media and expertise Yearbook describes present advancements and traits within the box of tutorial expertise. well-liked subject matters for this quantity comprise e-learning, collaboration, the criteria reform move, and a severe examine the sphere in its historic context.
Rick Gooch’s debut nonfiction booklet has uncovered the unlawful flora and fauna alternate for what it is…. overall greed, corruption, mismanagement and absence of schooling in any respect degrees of worldwide society, on the fee of constructing animals that we supposedly adore and love almost certainly extinct! The alternate is the 3rd biggest felony funds maker after medicinal drugs and fingers trafficking, making it a multi-billion every year undefined.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Boost a instructor community or develop an latest one to help new academics, lessen instructor isolation, elevate retention charges, improve specialist perform, and nurture instructor leaders.
- Verbal Behavior Targets
- Domain 3: Proposals (MARKENDIUM: SMPS Body of Knowledge)
- World Yearbook of Education 1980: The Professional Development of Teachers
- Health Care Papers and Topics: For College Students in Health Care Related Majors
Additional resources for A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin