By Alexander R. de Leon,Keumhee Carrière Chough
A finished resource on combined info research, Analysis of combined information: equipment & Applications summarizes the basic advancements within the box. Case stories are used greatly through the publication to demonstrate fascinating purposes from economics, medication and healthiness, advertising, and genetics.
- Carefully edited for delicate clarity and seamless transitions among chapters
- All chapters persist with a standard constitution, with an advent and a concluding precis, and comprise illustrative examples from real-life case stories in developmental toxicology, economics, medication and future health, advertising and marketing, and genetics
- An introductory bankruptcy offers a "wide attitude" introductory evaluation and entire survey of combined info analysis
Blending thought and technique, this ebook illustrates recommendations through info from diverse disciplines. Analysis of combined facts: equipment & Applications strains very important advancements, collates easy effects, offers terminology and methodologies, and provides an outline of statistical study functions. it's a worthwhile source to methodologically in addition to topic matter-motivated researchers in lots of disciplines.
Read Online or Download Analysis of Mixed Data: Methods & Applications PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
The ebook issues the proposal of organization in chance and information. organization and a few different optimistic dependence notions have been brought in 1966 and 1967 yet obtained little recognition from the probabilistic and records group. The curiosity in those dependence notions elevated within the final 15 to twenty years, and plenty of asymptotic effects have been proved and greater.
Survival research utilizing S: research of Time-to-Event facts is designed as a textual content for a one-semester or one-quarter direction in survival research for upper-level or graduate scholars in records, biostatistics, and epidemiology. necessities are a typical pre-calculus first direction in likelihood and records, and a direction in utilized linear regression types.
This brief booklet introduces the most rules of statistical inference in a fashion that's either person pleasant and mathematically sound. specific emphasis is put on the typical starting place of many versions utilized in perform. moreover, the publication specializes in the formula of acceptable statistical types to review difficulties in enterprise, economics, and the social sciences, in addition to on how you can interpret the implications from statistical analyses.
Drawing upon over forty years of expertise, the authors of Statistics, eleventh Edition provide enterprise pros with a transparent and methodical method of crucial statistical systems. The textual content basically explains the elemental thoughts and tactics of descriptive and inferential statistical research. It gains an emphasis on expressions regarding sums of squares and levels of freedom in addition to a powerful tension at the significance of variability.
- Testing Statistical Hypotheses (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- Problems in Probability: 13 (Series on Concrete and Applicable Mathematics)
- Das Geheimnis des kürzesten Weges: Ein mathematisches Abenteuer (German Edition)
- Bayesian Inference for Partially Identified Models: Exploring the Limits of Limited Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
Additional resources for Analysis of Mixed Data: Methods & Applications
Analysis of Mixed Data: Methods & Applications by Alexander R. de Leon,Keumhee Carrière Chough