By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your wearable apps and improve customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making purposes that run without delay on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This booklet Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to the best way to construct purposes for the Android put on platform, then this can be the e-book for you. This publication purely calls for a simple wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs reminiscent of Android Studio, IntelliJ concept, or Eclipse can be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on by utilizing Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your program to the hand held equipment or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of information from the hand held machine to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build potent consumer interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your Android wearable app
This e-book will introduce you to the highly regarded Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on purposes. you are going to begin with an advent to the structure of Android, by means of an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you will see that find out how to create easy and customized notifications in your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable equipment with the hand held cellular machine. extra complex themes resembling intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried venture code base also are covered.
By the tip of this ebook, you've a superb figuring out of wearable programming, and be convinced adequate to write down courses for construction Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailIt's necessary to comprise workflow facts and code from quite a few resources on the way to create quick and potent algorithms to resolve complicated difficulties in technology and engineering. information is coming at us swifter, dirtier, and at an ever expanding fee. there's no have to hire difficult-to-maintain code, or pricey mathematical engines to unravel your numerical computations anymore.
In DetailAutomapper is a straightforward library that may support dispose of advanced code for mapping items from one to a different. It solves the deceptively advanced challenge of mapping items and leaves you with fresh and maintainable code. immediate Automapper Starter is a realistic advisor that offers a variety of step by step directions detailing the various many gains Automapper presents to streamline your object-to-object mapping.
In DetailNuGet has made the method of discovering and referencing libraries from visible Studio a lot more uncomplicated and has strongly contributed to the growth of an open resource surroundings. within the 3 years considering that its unlock, it has turn into a vital software for either eating and publishing classification libraries for the .
RHCSA & RHCE 7 Cert advisor: crimson Hat company Linux 7 (EX200 and EX300) (Certification Guide)
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
- Orchard CMS: Up and Running: ASP.NET Website Development Made Easy
- Working with OpenERP
- Learning Chef
- Getting Started with ownCloud
- R Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Additional resources for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel